exploring the city
information, prices and bookings
How to book
• At the latest three weeks before your scheduled visit to Antwerp, you should contact the Guides' Association of Antwerp Tourism & Convention.
• You can book online, by phone, in writing or at the desks of Antwerp Tourism & Convention (from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.). Upon booking you will receive a confirmation and a form for your bank transfer.
• Your payment has to reach us at the latest ten days prior to your visit, or we will not be able to guarantee your booking.
• You can also book one of the guided tours online by using the form to the right of this page, and this until three weeks prior to your scheduled visit.
• Generally speaking, a guide will accompany groups of not more than 20 persons. Exceptions to this rule depend on museum or exhibition conditions. For guided tours, only one guide per vehicle is required.
• For tours, the group is required to provide its own transport e.g. a coach for Port Tours.
• Adapted programs are possible for disabled persons.
• Entrance fees for churches and/or museums need to be paid on entrance. Churches may be closed to visitors due to a funeral or wedding.
• Basic tariff for a guide for a 2-hour tour is 65 euro and 30 euro for each additional hour or part thereof. Extra costs will be charged for exhibitions or special tours.
• The tariff is doubled for tours before 8 a.m. and after 10 p.m..
• If the group has to be picked up outside the city centre - between Scheldt and Singel, an additional hourly fee of 30 euro is applicable unless the guided tour is located here.
• All bookings must be paid in full prior to start. Payment is by bank transfer or credit card unless otherwise stipulated in writing by the Antwerp Tourism & Convention. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard.
• A 5 euro administrative charge will be charged for all bookings and/or orders. Bank charges are to be borne by the client.
• Cancellation prior to 10 days before the tour will incur no costs. Cancellation after this will forfeit the full booking cost and administration fees.