The City Card Terms and Conditions:
1. The Antwerp City Card is strictly personal and non-transferable. Upon delivery of the Antwerp City Card, you will receive the Antwerp City Card guide. You must enter your name in the space provided in the guide.
2. The Antwerp City Card, the voucher guide and the pouch cannot be sold separately.
3. In periods leading up to and during temporary exhibitions or maintenance work, it is possible that permanent collections in museums and attractions cannot be visited. Such inaccessibility does not provide the right to full or partial reimbursement for the Antwerp City Card.
4. Unless otherwise indicated, the discounts apply to the standard adult rate. The discounts and benefits cannot be combined with other offers. Products and services listed in the Antwerp City Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. The Antwerp City Card cannot be replaced or refunded.
6. Any fraudulent use or strongly suspected fraudulent use of the Antwerp City Card by the card- holder will result in the deactivation of the card.
7. The Stadsmarketing en Toerisme vzw cannot be held liable for damages or accidents resulting from products or services offered through the Antwerp City Card.
8. The Stadsmarketing en Toerisme vzw cannot be held liable for any damages or costs arising from the failure or the inadequate provision of a service or product from the Antwerp City Card guide by the entity that made the offer.
9. The Stadsmarketing en Toerisme vzw cannot be held liable for any damages or costs of any nature whatsoever related to the use of the Antwerp City Card, or from any information provided by the cardholder.
10. Counterfeiting of the Antwerp City Card is forbidden and will be prosecuted.
11. The Stadsmarketing en Toerisme vzw may record your name, address and e-mail for its own promo- tional purposes. The Stadsmarketing en Toerisme vzw shall take all legal provisions contained in the law of 8 December 1992 regarding the protection of privacy with respect to the processing of personal information.
12. Comments regarding the Antwerp City Card or its sale should be formulated in writing and submitted to the Stadsmarketing en Toerisme vzw, Grote Markt 15, 2000 Antwerp.
13. Stadsmarketing en Toerisme vzw reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions.
14. All information is provided as known to the Stadsmarketing en Toerisme vzw at the time it was included in the guide, subject to changes and input errors.