How we can help?
Visit Antwerpen offers a wide spectrum of professional conventions and meetings services free of charge. You can count on Visit Antwerp for professional and independent advice. Our team has years of experience combined with unique skills and can provide you the right services for free. Our local and international network is put to use in order to give the perfect solutions.
We can support you free of charge and without obligation with:
- Analysis of conference requirements and demands
- Advice on choosing a suitable hotel and venue
- Drawing up a candidature dossier
- Assistance with the presentation of a conference application
- Organisation and invitation for the inspection of venues and hotels
- Analysis and preparation of a budget
- Provision of contacts for qualified key service providers
- Delivery of promotional material
- Free publishing of your conference at our online congress calendar
- Assistance with the appointment of a Professional Congress Organiser (PCO), Destination Management Company (DMC), or other service providers
- Information and advice concerning meeting facilities, accommodation, transportation, social activities, teambuilding, incentives etc.
- Introduction to local service providers in Antwerp
- Introduction to local industry and government contacts
- Access to promotional materials including videos, images, and brochures about Antwerp
- Facilitation of site inspections and fam trips in Antwerp
- Reservation of hotel allotment for your event
- Production of bid books and PowerPoint presentations
- Complimentary visitor guides for delegates
Mediating with venues and service providers for:
- Clarification of prices and availability
- Reservation of conference premises
- Reservation and management of hotel allocations
- Provision of promotional material on the destination
- Organisation of social programmes, excursions, and transfers
- A source of information for conference participants
Please contact us at email@example.com or call +32 3 338 81 81 if you need free professional advice.
Antwerp is a vibrant city. And all those residents and visitors who bring so much life to the city also require a lot of parking for their cars. In order to give everyone an equal chance at a parking spot, there is paid parking in many places throughout Antwerp.
Whether you’re coming to Antwerp for a hefty helping of culture, to soak up some history, to shop or to enjoy Antwerp’s culinary delights, you’ll find them all within reach. Antwerp may be compact, but it has a great deal to offer. Get all you can out of it by using the Antwerp City Card as your guide. The card (valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours) will open the nicest, tastiest and most surprising doors of the city for you, for free or at a discount. Discovering is now up to you. Have fun!
Many of the shops in the historical city centre are open every first Sunday of the month. Performances and small mobile events like the Antwerp Fashion Festival and Models on Wheels make Sunday shopping an even more memorable experience.
Get all you can out of Antwerp! Are you interested in exploring all of Antwerp? Then use the Antwerp City Card as your guide. The card will open the nicest, tastiest and most surprising doors of the city for you, for free or at a discount. What’s more, you can choose how long you want to use it.
Antwerp is a pocket-sized city. Many of the attractions are within walking or biking distance of each other. Another way of getting around the city is on the trams and buses of De Lijn. Tip: buy your tram or bus ticket in a point of pre-sale (newsagent’s, supermarket, the vending machines at the various stops or in the visitor centres of Visit Antwerp), where tickets are cheaper.