Antwerp Museum App
Antwerp is a real treat for museum lovers. There’s an abundance of art and history to explore. But where to start? The Antwerp Museum App is the ultimate guide to exploring museums in Antwerp. It is loaded with exclusive content and curated tours.
The Antwerp Museum App is your trusted companion in and outside of Antwerp’s museums. Because there also is plenty of art and history to see around the city.
The Antwerp Museum App in a nutshell
- features tours by: MAS | Museum aan de Stroom, Red Star Line Museum, Middelheim Museum, Fashion Museum (MoMu), Rubens House, Museum Plantin-Moretus, Museum Mayer van den Bergh, Museum Rockoxhuis, Vleeshuis Museum, Letterenhuis, Maagdenhuis Museum, Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library, City Hall
- for tablet and smartphone
- for Android and iOS
- available in Dutch, English, French and German
Loads of advantages
- All Antwerp museums in one app
- Tours in the museums and in the city
- Loads of photography, video and audio
- Download tours for offline use
- Also great fun for children.
Must see tours
- Have a stroll with artist Lieven Segers along 11 walls with art by Antwerp artists
- Follow in the footsteps of the migrants who left for the United States during a city walk by the Red Star Line Museum
- Meet Peter Paul Rubens in his home at the centre of Antwerp
- Discover the highlights of Museum Mayer van den Bergh Museum in just 30 minutes
- Take your (grand)children on a tour of the finest comic walls in the city.
New tours are added regularly so there is always something new to explore.
Download the Antwerp Museum App in the AppStore or Google Play and start exploring Antwerp’s museum marvels.
Many of the shops in the historical city centre are open every first Sunday of the month. Performances and small mobile events like the Antwerp Fashion Festival and Models on Wheels make Sunday shopping an even more memorable experience.
Antwerp is a vibrant city. And all those residents and visitors who bring so much life to the city also require a lot of parking for their cars. In order to give everyone an equal chance at a parking spot, there is paid parking in many places throughout Antwerp.
Whether you’re coming to Antwerp for a hefty helping of culture, to soak up some history, to shop or to enjoy Antwerp’s culinary delights, you’ll find them all within reach. Antwerp may be compact, but it has a great deal to offer. Get all you can out of it by using the Antwerp City Card as your guide. The card (valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours) will open the nicest, tastiest and most surprising doors of the city for you, for free or at a discount. Discovering is now up to you. Have fun!
Time flies in Antwerp. Spend yours wisely and buy your Antwerp City Card.
Antwerp is a pocket-sized city. Many of the attractions are within walking or biking distance of each other. Another way of getting around the city is on the trams and buses of De Lijn. Tip: buy your tram or bus ticket in a point of pre-sale (newsagent’s, supermarket, the vending machines at the various stops or in the visitor centres of Visit Antwerp), where tickets are cheaper.