Antwerp is a real treat for museum lovers. There’s an abundance of art and history to explore. But where to start? The Antwerp Museum App is the ultimate guide to exploring museums in Antwerp. It is loaded with exclusive content and curated tours.
The Antwerp Museum App is your trusted companion in and outside of Antwerp’s museums. Because there also is plenty of art and history to see around the city.
The Antwerp Museum App in a nutshell
- Features tours by: MAS | Museum aan de Stroom, Red Star Line Museum, Middelheim Museum, Fashion Museum (MoMu), Rubens House, Museum Plantin-Moretus, Museum Mayer van den Bergh, Museum Rockoxhuis, Vleeshuis Museum, Letterenhuis, Maagdenhuis Museum, Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library
- For tablet and smartphone
- For Android and iOS
- Available in Dutch, English, French and German
Loads of advantages
- All Antwerp museums in one app
- Tours in the museums and in the city
- Loads of photography, video and audio
- Download tours for offline use
- Also great fun for children.
Must see tours
- Have a stroll with artist Lieven Segers along 11 walls with art by Antwerp artists
- Follow in the footsteps of the migrants who left for the United States during a city walk by the Red Star Line Museum
- Meet Peter Paul Rubens in his home at the centre of Antwerp
- Discover the highlights of Museum Mayer van den Bergh Museum in just 30 minutes
- Take your (grand)children on a tour of the finest comic walls in the city
New tours are added regularly so there is always something new to explore.
Download the Antwerp Museum App in the AppStore or Google Play and start exploring Antwerp’s museum marvels.