Information, prices and how to book.
How to book
• Preferably at the latest three weeks before your scheduled visit to Antwerp, you should contact Booking & Ticketing (+32 3 338 95 30, email@example.com)
• You can book by e-mail or telephone (from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.). Upon booking you will receive a confirmation and a form for your bank transfer.
• Your payment has to reach us at the latest ten days prior to your visit, or we will not be able to guarantee your booking.
• You can also book one of the guided tours online
, and this until three weeks prior to your scheduled visit.
• Generally speaking, a guide will accompany groups of not more than 20 persons. Exceptions to this rule depend on museum or exhibition conditions. For guided tours, only one guide per vehicle is required.
• For tours, the group is required to provide its own transport e.g. a coach for Port Tours.
• Entrance fees for churches and/or museums need to be paid on entrance. Churches may be closed to visitors due to a funeral or wedding.
• Basic tariff for a guide for a 2-hour tour is 75 euro and 30 euro for each additional hour or part thereof. Extra costs will be charged for exhibitions or special tours.
• The tariff is doubled for tours before 8 a.m. and after 10 p.m.
• If the group has to be picked up outside the city centre - between Scheldt and Singel, an additional hourly fee of 30 euro is applicable unless the guided tour is located here.
• All bookings must be paid in full prior to start. Payment is by bank transfer or credit card unless otherwise stipulated in writing by Visit Antwerpen. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard.
• A 5 euro administrative charge will be charged for all bookings and/or orders. Bank charges are to be borne by the client.
• Cancellation prior to 10 days before the tour will incur no costs. Cancellation after this will forfeit the full booking cost and administration fees.